Thursday 3 May 2018

Hello there!


  Hi there! My name is Julia and I'm really into music. This blog will be about music. Because I like listening to music. Music is my life. And my passion. Oh and I play the guitar.

  I know, I know, that's not the way I should greet you on my blog. But I still did that because I didn't have any other idea. All I've said is kinda true, because my name is actually Julia and I can say that music is some kind of my hobby. It's a great thing because you can listen to music whenever you want to, and if you happen to have a little bit more leisure time then you can practice playing an instrument or singing, or if you don't have anything better to do you can play in a band and have a whale of time while others study or make actual money. Well, I'm a student with no oportunities to play in a band, so I use my spare time to write stupid posts like this one! Children, don't do it. It's not worth it.

  Anyway, I hope this will somehow work out, I mean this blog. I don't have a lot of ideas on what posts I should make but believe me, I will try my best. Just as I always do in life. Because that's the way you deal with it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment